Saving money on gas is still an issue that you face each week. It seems like the gas prices will never stop changing! Before you think that saving money on gas just won’t work for you, have you tried talking to your auto repair mechanic in Hartford, CT about it yet?
Your auto repair mechanic is there to help you with all of your auto repair services in Hartford, CT – and this includes your automobile’s fuel efficiency. As it turns out, there are several auto repair and auto maintenance services that your trusted auto repair professional can help perform to help you save money on gas!
Here are some auto repair services that help save money on gas:
• Keep good tires on your vehicle. Make sure that your tires are properly inflated and have good tread. Tires that are worn-out or underinflated are wasteful because they require more gas to propel them.
• Replace your air filter. It may seem strange that your air filter would help you save money on gas. But an air filter that is clogged with dirt, dust and bugs reduces your gas mileage by up to 10%!
• Check your spark plugs. A bad spark plug reduces your car’s fuel efficiency by up to 30%. Have your Hartford auto repair mechanic check your spark plugs for you to make sure they are firing properly.
• Get your oil changed. Keeping up with your oil changes keeps your engine healthy. If you fail to get your oil changed, your engine will be using old and dirty motor oil, which makes it work harder and use more gas.
• Get an engine tune-up. An engine tune-up is a great auto repair service in Hartford for increasing your car’s overall fuel efficiency. It also keeps your engine running better, longer.
• Keep up with your auto maintenance services. The best way to increase your vehicle’s fuel efficiency and save money on gas is to keep up you’re your automobiles factory-scheduled auto maintenance services. Don’t put off your car maintenance services!
So, next time you find yourself needing auto repair in Hartford, CT, make sure you speak with your reliable auto repair mechanic about how they can help your car run better and save you money on gas. Your Hartford auto mechanic will be happy to help – and you’ll be extremely happy they did!